I had an appointment with my orthodontist today and found out I will need braces for 14 months...good thing mom and dad have good insurance! I have to have 2 teeth pulled and then wait 2 months after that and then the process will begin!
I've never noticed that you needed braces?! At least it's not for very long, you will get so used to them though!! I had them for 4 years... so 14 months will be a breeze :o) Have fun getting your teeth pulled... ouch.
2 comments:
I've never noticed that you needed braces?! At least it's not for very long, you will get so used to them though!! I had them for 4 years... so 14 months will be a breeze :o) Have fun getting your teeth pulled... ouch.
I needed the same thing. I had a gap and they said, you can ether have two teeth pulled or head gear. I didn't really need those teeth.
Post a Comment