Monday, April 21, 2008

Making Journals at Mutual

On Wednesday I went to mutual and we made our own decorated journals.
Our leader bore her testimony on writing
in her journal, and reading her scriptures.
I was inspired by her sweet testimony so much I have started to love writing in my luornal and reading my scriptures. I find that writing in my journal is a great way to wind down at the end of the day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Quincy said...

you've been TAGGED by me!

Ju said...

A journal!! Such a great thing to keep!! I remember growing up being embarrassed to write my true feelings because I was afraid someone would read it and know how I felt. I hope you don't feel that way and just let everything you are thinking and feeling out on paper. It is such a great thing to do. Even if you feel different later on, at least you'll know what you were feeling/thinking yesterday. It will help you become a great young woman, and you will enjoy reading them later on :o)