These are just awesome, Leavi! I love them, and so do my children (as you know). Thanks for being such a good sport yesterday, you are their favorite, especially Denver, she looks up to you like you wouldn't believe. "Would Leavi like this mom, would she think I was pretty if I wore this?" It's just cute.
4 comments:
Leavi, I think BYU has an interior design program. You'd be great!
These are just awesome, Leavi! I love them, and so do my children (as you know). Thanks for being such a good sport yesterday, you are their favorite, especially Denver, she looks up to you like you wouldn't believe. "Would Leavi like this mom, would she think I was pretty if I wore this?" It's just cute.
Pretty sweet. Don't loose that creativity. are you going to keep them or redo your room?
I used to have Ello too. But I lost them a long time ago.
love,
Bethelle
Post a Comment