Sunday, June 1, 2008
My weekend with Grandma Jean and Grandpa Tim
I had fun learning new pieces on the piano with grandpa Tim. Grandma makes the best cinnamon rolls ever! We watched the Borrowers which is a very funny movie about little tiny people that borrow things from big people. We met a family form our ward and had a fun time at the beach. grandpa was very nice to their kids. We did a 500 piece puzzle in 6 hours, that was cool! I had fun at the beach. I helped loading wood and it was fun with Jeffery ( he is my age). On the way home we had to unload some wood(because the trailer was too heavy) at an RV place and the people who owned it let us get free stuff from their grocery store...IT WAS AWESOME! I got chocolate and my favorite gum and chips, for my dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun stuff grandpas. Mine made a huge water jet and had a big tower that you could swing from a rope out into over a pond. You never know how they'll surprise you. Way to support your Dad!
Post a Comment