skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Leavi's Awesome Blog!!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
I bought my own IPod Nano
I saved money from babysitting and bought this on Black Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family and friends blogs
Aunt Andrea and Uncle Bryan
Aunt Emily and Uncle Joey
Aunt Julie and Uncle Jon
Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Devin
Aunt Lisa and Uncle Jed
Aunt Quincy and Uncle Wallen
Aunt Stacy and Uncle Jason
Entertain Your Brain
Family Reunion 2008
Grandma Jean
Grandpa Tim
Uncle Jon
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(28)
▼
December
(5)
Pictures of ME!
I am 14 years old now and I can go to Chruch dances
I love my daddy!
I finally got my hair just perfect and then church...
I bought my own IPod Nano
►
October
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(1)
Contributors
Danelle Grossnickle
Leavi Grossnickle
No comments:
Post a Comment