skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Leavi's Awesome Blog!!!
Friday, December 19, 2008
I love my daddy!
My dad is my very favorite person in the world(well my mom too). I want to marry someone just liek my dad someday!
1 comment:
Marley
said...
hi leavi it's marley your 9 year old cousin what's up
March 8, 2009 at 11:07 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family and friends blogs
Aunt Andrea and Uncle Bryan
Aunt Emily and Uncle Joey
Aunt Julie and Uncle Jon
Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Devin
Aunt Lisa and Uncle Jed
Aunt Quincy and Uncle Wallen
Aunt Stacy and Uncle Jason
Entertain Your Brain
Family Reunion 2008
Grandma Jean
Grandpa Tim
Uncle Jon
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(28)
▼
December
(5)
Pictures of ME!
I am 14 years old now and I can go to Chruch dances
I love my daddy!
I finally got my hair just perfect and then church...
I bought my own IPod Nano
►
October
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(1)
Contributors
Danelle Grossnickle
Leavi Grossnickle
1 comment:
hi leavi it's marley your 9 year old cousin what's up
Post a Comment