Friday, December 19, 2008

I am 14 years old now and I can go to Chruch dances

I am excited to be able to go to the Stake New Year's Eve dance this year! My mom said that she would arrange for a carpool and she will either pick me up or take me? I am excited because at the last dance I asked a cute boy to dance and he said yes! The other Mia maids who are older than me haven't had the guts to ask a boy to dance but I don't care, it is just for fun anyway! I found out he was at least 16 so I feel bad because I am not old enough to date so maybe I shouldn't dance with older boys? Oh well, it was fun! My mom says there are no " rules" about who you can and can't dance with or else they wouldn't let the 14 year olds go to the dances in the first place. Well, I am not interested in dating but I do like to go to the dances and have fun!

2 comments:

Ju said...

Church dances are so much fun! I miss them very very much. My friends and I would always have a blast. You know, that's where I met your Uncle Jon... I was only 15. Ha... who woulda thunk I would have married him :o)

Danika said...

LOL, I loved going to the dances but I'm pretty sure I was more boy crazy than you. I'm glad you got a good smart head on your shoulders. Funny, I met Tim at dances too. yeah, don't do that though. Take your time ;-D